Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's character-washing photo of Winnie the Pooh's Go Ride
Winnie the Pooh's Go Ride
September 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all heights.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- Before guiding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.