Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer attraction during a moment of contemplation
Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer
February 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- Because it is so negative, those in the know experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, find something more exciting.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In a disguised alcove at the high point of the Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.