Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer attraction at a distance
Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer
August 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all hair colors.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an inventive turtle.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you flee something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or clothing, nasal, wrist, skin, or immunological complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Despite appearances, there are no trees used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.