Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster
November 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all hair colors.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider rotating this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members should enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.