Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster train as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster
December 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this train, you might find it pleasant to record something with less people on it.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.