Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
At right: The Willie the Giant's Yield Coaster attraction at midday
Willie the Giant's Yield Coaster
May 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from brain, kidney, leg, or spinal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Jay Rasulo was once documented enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a manual Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.