Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Stop Coaster dark ride during repairs
Willie the Giant's Stop Coaster
April 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all languages.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this dark ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ichabod Crane photo place.
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- It is rumored that Potato Head's frozen banjo is kept beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.