Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Proceed Coaster attraction, astonishingly wandering in the evening sunlight
Willie the Giant's Proceed Coaster
July 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Ugly Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to visualize this attraction half a minute prior to its closing.
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and hydrophones within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.