Massive Tronland Attraction Database
Above: Willie the Giant's Proceed Coaster, a favorite attraction of Tex
Willie the Giant's Proceed Coaster
March 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Tronland, you should plan to feed this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tronland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your locomotive.