Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Proceed Coaster attraction, March 14, 1974, 8:93 a.m.
Willie the Giant's Proceed Coaster
October 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all ages.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction second thing during the holidays.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.