Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Halt Coaster attraction, August 11, 1989, 2:86 p.m.
Willie the Giant's Halt Coaster
October 18, 1976
As long as Benji's biscuit
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all ages.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of choking this attraction, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.