Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Willie the Giant's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Indiana Jones
Willie the Giant's Halt Coaster
April 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 77".
- Maximum width 30".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Tweedledee's puppet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.