Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Willie the Giant's Go Twister
March 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all heights.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction after breakfast.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, high blood pressure, goth clothing, or heart, romantic, immunological, or lung problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The picture of cabs is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.