Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Twister show at first light
Willie the Giant's Go Twister
February 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all heights.
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this show.
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a pretentious show, riders are required to obtain themed specticles.
- The cloud was personally approved by Snow White.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the show vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.