Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Speeder attraction, violently sleeping in the fading sunlight
Willie the Giant's Go Speeder
November 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something longer.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Mary Blair's pianist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.