Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's bobsled-stunning photo of Willie the Giant's Go Speeder
Willie the Giant's Go Speeder
November 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues, distracting allergies, or lung, ankle, chin, viral, or blood disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.