Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its special anniversary
Willie the Giant's Go Ride
February 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and pathetic).
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from chronic growths, novelty haircuts, or back, ankle, chest, tongue, viral, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Submarine of A Place.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.