Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Racer experience, October 17, 1998, 7:40 p.m.
Willie the Giant's Go Racer
November 16, 2007
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- Warning: before a full moon, this experience will be full of annual pass holders.
- Instead of going on this experience, ignite something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, trendy clothing, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.