Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Willie the Giant's Go Racer attraction, eerily changing in the evening sunlight
Willie the Giant's Go Racer
December 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Something like two Disneys
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a manic toaster.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from wrist or hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Mary Poppins was famously not allowed to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to a village.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.