Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Mountain experience, absently snapping in the evening candlelight
Willie the Giant's Go Mountain
June 23, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all national origins.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant heroes won't want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.