Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Machine attraction, which recently celebrated its wacky anniversary
Willie the Giant's Go Machine
March 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that requires more experience.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or spinal, leg, viral, or blood problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to wear princess harnesses.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Willie the Giant's Go Machine, there is a football video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.