Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Willie the Giant's Go Device, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Willie the Giant's Go Device
November 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
This rollerdevice -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- One of the costumes was said to scan similar to Frankenweenie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.