Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Contraption attraction, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
Willie the Giant's Go Contraption
September 9, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
This rollercontraption -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for tweens.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.