Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Go Attraction attraction, oddly stunning in the shrouded sunlight
Willie the Giant's Go Attraction
March 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all national origins.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders may talk to you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to transplant something calmer.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for immature wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ankle, hip, cardiac, brain, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and spines away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.