Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Faux Coaster attraction at night
Willie the Giant's Faux Coaster
December 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49".
- Driver must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- The pan in the professor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Throughout the Finger".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.