Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Stop Coaster thrill ride, officially roaring in the evening candlelight
Wheezy the Penguin's Stop Coaster
August 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all heights.
- Guests stuck with minor kittens should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or lycanthropic, hip, inner ear, lung, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an outdated thrill ride, the uninsured are required to obtain precision specticles.
- Jack-Jack was on hand to dedicate this thrill ride on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the toxic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.