Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Go Ride attraction during construction
Wheezy the Penguin's Go Ride
April 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four teacups
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with a small group, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $221 trillion to rebuild (in yesterday's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.