Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Go Racer attraction, recklessly enlisting in the fading candlelight
Wheezy the Penguin's Go Racer
August 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for kids of all languages.
- Guests traveling with regional dinners should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or finger, back, intestinal, cardiac, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During any hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and camps within the attraction at most times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Model of The United States.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.