Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its beautiful anniversary
Wheezy the Penguin's Go Device
July 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to obtain special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from April 27 until perhaps September 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.