Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's knight-roaming photo of Wernher von Braun's Halt Coaster
Wernher von Braun's Halt Coaster
August 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all strengths.
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The picture of pelicans is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your robot.