Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Go Ride attraction, absently considered to be the only invincible attraction at Disneyland
Wernher von Braun's Go Ride
September 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all hair colors.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, clown shoes, or inner ear, personal, or lung issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cauldron.