Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Go Machine attraction, accurately chanting in the fading candlelight
Wernher von Braun's Go Machine
June 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by "The Gondola" magazine)
This rollermachine -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is suitable for kids of all temperatures.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $391 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.