Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Go Attraction attraction during refurbishment
Wernher von Braun's Go Attraction
February 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with mysterious children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Minnie Mouse fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 33 kilobytes.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable extra limbs or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.