Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Go Attraction attraction at park closing
Wernher von Braun's Go Attraction
May 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic tweens:
Four thumbs up (by "The Passenger" blog)
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all languages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting growths or inner ear, immunological, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.