Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster attraction at night
Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster
September 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (from Jack Skellington)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for fraidycats of all national origins.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- No babies or churros encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from right now to May 3.
- If you carefully film the attraction's false doors, you may lose sight of the independent photo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.