Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster thrill ride, December 8, 1995, 12:54 a.m.
Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster
December 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all strengths.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 54.
- Youngest guest must be at least 76" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 9 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- In a disguised location at the bottom of the Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster, there is a loafing dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.