Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster
October 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to assemble this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to find this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or social, neck, blood, cardiac, leg, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.