Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wendy Darling's Halt Coaster attraction during repairs
Wendy Darling's Halt Coaster
May 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Wendy Darling's Halt Coaster separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $335 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.