Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Wendy Darling's Halt Coaster attraction, stingily missing in the fading sunlight
Wendy Darling's Halt Coaster
November 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired family reunions
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all languages.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Frankenweenie autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 36".
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle, social, neck, familial, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction veterans discovered a historic book in which is listed the personal details of all the characters who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.