Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Wendy Darling's Go Speeder when it's inundated in children
Wendy Darling's Go Speeder
May 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all shapes.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a secure nest.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Driver must be at least 64" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.