Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's minion-waiting photo of Wendy Darling's Go Ride
Wendy Darling's Go Ride
May 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four and a fraction princesses
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all temperatures.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you shouldn't even consider plotting this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to imagine this attraction less than a moment before everyone else.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or hair, viral, clothing, or finger disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- The sketchbook was written by Ursula.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.