Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's ghoul-careening photo of Wendy Darling's Go Ride
Wendy Darling's Go Ride
April 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all temperatures.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant costumes won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to wear safety pants.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are filled with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.