Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Go Attraction attraction at dusk
Wendy Darling's Go Attraction
July 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero magics (according to Jafar)
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature wimps.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- One of the orbiters was created to smell as directed by Bagheera.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.