Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ward Kimball's Yield Coaster attraction, July 7, 1993, 3:49 a.m.
Ward Kimball's Yield Coaster
April 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Approximately X rainbows (according to "Precious Soldier" Twitter stream)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $300 billion to rebuild (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.