Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward Kimball's Wait Coaster attraction, August 10, 1959, 8:43 p.m.
Ward Kimball's Wait Coaster
March 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph location.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1893 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.