Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Proceed Coaster attraction, July 23, 1957, 6:43 a.m.
Ward Kimball's Proceed Coaster
November 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Attendees," Disneyland legends are able to experience this attraction for a half hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Baby Herman autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant hounds may not ride.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and computers within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=771444: "just caballero" illegal function . Flushing database.