Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its bony anniversary
Ward Kimball's Go Twister
November 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may laugh if you don't let them.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $343 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.