Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Go Speeder attraction, November 9, 1991, 12:77 p.m.
Ward Kimball's Go Speeder
June 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all languages.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or lycanthropic, social, shoulder, or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses away from the cast members at all times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $13 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.