Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Go Speeder attraction at night
Ward Kimball's Go Speeder
August 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all languages.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to imagine this attraction less than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Casey fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 60".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.