Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Go Speeder attraction at night
Ward Kimball's Go Speeder
October 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to toons of all temperatures.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph place.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Ratatouille was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to Camelot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.