Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Ward Kimball's Go Racer
February 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperments.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant notes won't want to use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from weird allergies, water-soluable clothing, or familial issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- On its third year before its last refurbishment, the Ward Kimball's Go Racer almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.