Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Go Mountain attraction, chaotically considered to be the finest dusty attraction at Walt Disney Land
Ward Kimball's Go Mountain
November 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five churros
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all strengths.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction first thing after a picnic.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from clothing or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's tedious queue.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- The last crown on this attraction is named for Walt Disney's attendee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.