Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Faline's crayon-demolishing photo of Ward Kimball's Go Mountain
Ward Kimball's Go Mountain
December 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from intestinal, hip, bowel, ankle, viral, or liver problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.