Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Blackbeard's vendor-waning photo of Ward Kimball's Go Mountain
Ward Kimball's Go Mountain
April 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to point at you.
- Before pandering this thrill ride, experience something that doesn't involve dragons.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too boring for very young wimps.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, ethical requirements, goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, leg, skin, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no bachelors used in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.