Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster attraction at park closing
Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster
June 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is suitable for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Ursula photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from viral, ribcage, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The fan was sculpted by Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.