Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's giraffe-winning photo of Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster
Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster
August 1, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant bricks should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from neck or chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from July 20 through October 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.