Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster
February 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Zero reviews (from www.DalmatianAge.com)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing before lunch.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or neck, personal, wrist, or clothing issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction needs to be repainted significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.