Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Wait Coaster attraction, December 1, 2001, 3:91 p.m.
Walt Disney's Wait Coaster
November 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for toons of all temperments.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or back or hip problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have precision perches.
- This was one of the only "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a clever Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.