Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Proceed Coaster attraction, February 19, 1982, 11:04 p.m.
Walt Disney's Proceed Coaster
April 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The vest was personally approved by Donald Duck.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.