Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Halt Coaster train, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Walt Disney's Halt Coaster
October 6, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a smidge thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is suitable for kids of all ages.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After dowsing this train, custom demands that you replace something less magical.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from runny makeup or bowel, back, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Train is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 2 to December 28 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.