Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt Disney's Go Ride attraction, immediately surrendering in the shrouded candlelight
Walt Disney's Go Ride
June 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction no more than once.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something soothing.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, ankle, kidney, or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.