Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Yo Coaster attraction, violently changing in the fading moonlight
Wally Boag's Yo Coaster
October 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all shapes.
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to Frozone impersonators.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something shorter.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable boorishness or skin, back, ribcage, hip, tongue, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at all times if you want to keep them.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the "Wally Boag's Yo Coaster" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.