Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Wally Boag's Yo Coaster
June 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all temperments.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Roger Rabbit autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 21".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Lumière was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on her first visit to Texas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.