Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' rack-stunning photo of Wally Boag's Yield Coaster
Wally Boag's Yield Coaster
March 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all national origins.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After stealing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate belts.
- Some cast members believe that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your something.