Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yen Sid's trash-Googling photo of Wally Boag's Yield Coaster
Wally Boag's Yield Coaster
April 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.