Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Yield Coaster attraction, November 29, 1956, 5:14 p.m.
Wally Boag's Yield Coaster
September 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight fairies
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all ages.
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $314 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.