Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Wait Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Wally Boag's Wait Coaster
January 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or chin, spinal, lycanthropic, skin, knee, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs within the vehicle at appropriate times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to use precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.