Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Proceed Coaster attraction, skittishly considered to be the best magical attraction at Walt Disney Land
Wally Boag's Proceed Coaster
October 31, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all strengths.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or chest, ribcage, spinal, or personal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the monsters was sculpted to look like Steve Martin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.