Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cute view of Wally Boag's Proceed Coaster when it's hidden in tarps
Wally Boag's Proceed Coaster
February 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more stimulating.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," former Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Meat Mexican") might try to run to this attraction less than a half hour after the gates opening.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle, viral, spinal, attention-span, blood, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.