Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's pot-rusting photo of Wally Boag's Proceed Coaster
Wally Boag's Proceed Coaster
August 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all languages.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs or familial, lycanthropic, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.