Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Wally Boag's Halt Coaster when it's not bathed in tarps
Wally Boag's Halt Coaster
October 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all national origins.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique characters.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tub.