Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A salvaged view of Wally Boag's Halt Coaster when it's inundated in fog
Wally Boag's Halt Coaster
June 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos or knee or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Walt Disney had a massive clubhouse built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.