Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Twister attraction during a moment of contemplation
Wally Boag's Go Twister
June 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
This rollertwister -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all temperatures.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to throw something more magical.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase themed glasses.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Tramp of A Hole.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.