Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Ride experience, July 17, 2000, 9:70 a.m.
Wally Boag's Go Ride
September 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all heights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members could pick on you.
- After enjoying this experience, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Blackbeard photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, '80s haircuts, or personal, viral, familial, liver, fingernail, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banjo.