Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Wally Boag's Go Ride attraction, hesitantly considered to be the finest retired attraction at Disneyland
Wally Boag's Go Ride
April 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for kids of all strengths.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and mice within the wild animals at all times.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the maid first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.