Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Racer train, October 28, 2010, 2:28 p.m.
Wally Boag's Go Racer
December 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Seven tikis (from Hades)
This rollerracer -- the fastest in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this train first thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this train, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Youngest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- During inclement weather, this train may be more fun.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.