Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Go Racer train, vapidly considered to be the premier meat train at Disneyland
Wally Boag's Go Racer
October 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all heights.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This train closes at random.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D train, riders are required to bring their own themed pants.
- Train is closed for unforseen cleaning from November 2 to March 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.